Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cullen's Photo Shoot #2

We are very lucky because my mother-in-law is an excellent photographer. When she was in Venice, Italy, she bought Cullen some linen embroidered outfits. Here is a photo shoot of him in the outfits. I hope Cullen doesn't kill us when he sees these pictures one day :)
Cullen finds his thumb
Who is #1?
And last but not least, my absolute favorite picture.
Thank you Anne!

2 comments:

  1. Love Jeannie Frey's photos. Cannot compete with that!

    Thank you Elizabeth for your compliment on my photography. I loved
    the photo shoot with the perfect model Cullen. He was so much fun
    to dress up and play with.

    It was great to see you in New Orleans for your first trip to Louisiana with Cullen. Wish that it was a longer visit and that I did not have jet-lag.

    Look forward to seeing you soon! Love, MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that he does the number one thing!!!

    ReplyDelete