Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010

My family met up in Washington D.C. for the Easter weekend and all we did was eat, and eat some more. It was great to see my Mom and Dad, Dave, Aunt Beth, cousin Guerry, his fiance Stacey, Papa and Jerry Lynne. Friday night we ate at Marcel's, a wonderful French restaurant. Saturday we ate at Smith and Wollensky for lunch and Vidalia for dinner. We went to mass at the beautiful St. Matthew's cathedral Sunday morning. To top it all off, we had Easter brunch at Adour. No wonder I gained about 4 pounds in 2 weeks when I weighed in at my doctor's appointment on Monday!

We had another ultrasound on Monday and got the same results as last time. Baby boy has a big head and long legs, but his abdomen is still measuring a little small. His estimated weight was 4.2 pounds. We will have another ultrasound in 3 weeks to check his progress. My cervix also measured short, but I am not dilated yet. The doctor said it could mean that I will deliver Cullen early, but it's also normal for the cervix to shorten by week 34, so there is a good chance that I will still carry to term. Cullen's movements are starting to really hurt or I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions lately...I'm really not sure which one it is, or maybe it's both. It's finally HOT in Chalottesville which I love, except for the fact that our A/C stopped working today. Excellent! I'm definitely getting to the uncomfortable part of pregnancy, and sweating in the house isn't helping :) Hopefully we will get it fixed tomorrow. We're ready for baby boy to get here!

And this is how my t-shirts fit now-a-days :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW on the food! It all looks great....Adours...Alain Ducasse restaurant
    looks tres chic!

    Everyone looks great! Glad you had a lovely Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete