Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good Friday!

Yes tomorrow is Good Friday if you follow the Christian/Lenten calendar, but in general, Friday = good for me. Granted Friday always exuded awesomeness in that it was the last day of the workweek before you could enjoy a much needed break from the grind. But Fridays for me just got better, because not only do they represent the start of the weekend, they will soon represent my weekly day at home with Cullen :)

That's right, I talked to my boss today about working from home on Fridays and he's open to the idea! I have no idea how much I'll get accomplished when this starts, but I hope to be productive from home while Cullen sleeps. When he's not sleeping, it'll be Cullen and I's day to hang out and spend time together. Pretty sweet! So while tomorrow gets the official title of "Good Friday", once Cullen is born, every week will have a good Friday in my book. But Cullen, if you are listening, try to be a good boy and sleep lots so daddy can work and afford your new pairs of shoes.

2 comments:

  1. and no, this is not an April Fools joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Modern Dad!!! That is wonderful Andrew.....it will be the best
    days of your life with terrific memories as a young dad.

    I guarantee you that Cullen will not sleep 'lots'....plan on it!

    Great News!!!

    ReplyDelete