Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend with the Juges

We had a great weekend with Andrew's parents in town. Friday night we had a low-key evening at home and Anne cooked us a delicious meal from Whole Foods - tomato, mozzarella, and basil salad, spinach and mushroom ravioli, and fresh strawberries with angel food cake and whipped cream. Yum! Saturday, we all watched Andrew play his USTA tennis match against Forest Lakes, which he won! I went to Claire's 1-year birthday party, which was a lot of fun! She looked adorable in her pink and green tutu and the weather was beautiful! We had an amazing dinner at Fleurie on Saturday night, and took it easy on Sunday. Thank you for visiting us Anne and Steve and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Watching Andrew's tennis match
Dinner at Fleurie
Our church

My energy levels are low and I'm waddling around pretty slowly. Although Cullen is positioned pretty low, I still get out of breath very easily. My lower back hurts if I sit up in a chair for too long (like at work). But all in all, things are good!

Hopefully Anne will send me some of her great pictures from the weekend and I will post them on the blog :)

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful weekend with you both! We did a lot in a short time. Thanks for arranging the wonderful weather, not to mention
    your expert business ideas!

    Book FLEURIE in the next couple of weeks! It is 'On My Mind'! Passionfruit Souffle will be on my next order for sure.

    Thanks for being so sweet.

    ReplyDelete