Sunday, November 22, 2009
Follow our blog and vote on the poll
I am really curious who, if anyone, reads the blog. Click "Follow" on the right-hand side so we know who you are. Also, I've added a poll so everyone can vote on whether they think the baby is a boy or a girl. Our gut instinct tells us the baby is a girl, but I'd love to see what you think! We had a low key weekend - I've come down with a cold and I'm not feeling that well. It started with a sore throat on Friday and has progressed to chest congestion and a headache today. I'm really hoping to be well by Wednesday night when we fly home for Thanksgiving. We can't wait to get home to Louisiana!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Get Well Soon Elizabeth. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope that your
ReplyDeletetrip to Baton Rouge is full of 'turkey and dressing'. I know that Bob's
gumbo of your grandmother's recipe is the best!! Hope that we can find
a place to celebrate here in Paris. NOT obvious. Maybe I will cook at
home....to be continued....Love you guys.
i can't believe you didn't tell me about the blog until NOW! you look great. i love the baby bump:) definitely a girl!
ReplyDeleteObviously you know that I am a reader even though I'm not a follower. Don't be upset...I'm not a actual follower of any blogs. Just a stalker and yours is at the top of my list to stalk. I've gotta know what's going on with my fave lil family.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I voted girl on the poll...but can you just find out already? I'm dying to know!