So the nausea went away about a week or two ago for the most part, but I have been getting horrible tension headaches a couple of times a week. My doctor says they are normal but I am definitely not enjoying them. I've had one for about 5 hours tonight and it won't go away. I'm nervous to take too much tylenol, so I only take 1 if the headache gets really bad. Let me know if you have any non-medicine tips for getting rid of these headaches!
Besides the headache, we had a nice weekend. Friday night we stayed in and watched the Hornets lose. Saturday I got my hair cut, ran some errands, and watched LSU lose. Then we went to Zocalo, a bar downtown, for a friend's birthday get together. I lasted almost 2 hours, which is pretty good for me now-a-days! Today I did lots of laundry, we went and watched the Boars Head tournament championship doubles match for the tennis tournament, and then watched the Saints WIN (barely)! I'm looking forward to waking up and doing the Intelligender. We'll let you know the results tomorrow. The Intelligender is all we have to go on until the next ultrasound on January 13th! I really wish we didn't have to wait so long, but it gives us something to look forward to after the holidays.
Besides the headache, we had a nice weekend. Friday night we stayed in and watched the Hornets lose. Saturday I got my hair cut, ran some errands, and watched LSU lose. Then we went to Zocalo, a bar downtown, for a friend's birthday get together. I lasted almost 2 hours, which is pretty good for me now-a-days! Today I did lots of laundry, we went and watched the Boars Head tournament championship doubles match for the tennis tournament, and then watched the Saints WIN (barely)! I'm looking forward to waking up and doing the Intelligender. We'll let you know the results tomorrow. The Intelligender is all we have to go on until the next ultrasound on January 13th! I really wish we didn't have to wait so long, but it gives us something to look forward to after the holidays.

Caffeine. Drink a coke or some hot tea. A french tip.
ReplyDelete