Waiting for a surprise? No thanks. I can't stand it anymore, I'm so excited I just HAVE TO KNOW what the sex of the baby is. I'm honestly ok either way, but I just want to know and be prepared. There are reasons I would prefer a girl and reasons I would prefer a boy, so there are big pluses for both. This morning we bought the IntelliGender test on Jennifer's recommendation which is supposed to tell the sex of the baby. If it's blue it's a boy, pink it's a girl (really the colors are green and orange). Unfortunately you're supposed to use your first sample of the morning, so we're going to have to wait till tomorrow morning to use it. At this point I think it's going to be a girl, so if the test confirms my suspicion I'll feel fairly certain. If the test reveals "boy" I'll be thrown for a little bit of a loop and be back to 50-50. Stay tuned, we'll post the results when we know. We shall see.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Patience is a virtue? Call us vicious.
Waiting for a surprise? No thanks. I can't stand it anymore, I'm so excited I just HAVE TO KNOW what the sex of the baby is. I'm honestly ok either way, but I just want to know and be prepared. There are reasons I would prefer a girl and reasons I would prefer a boy, so there are big pluses for both. This morning we bought the IntelliGender test on Jennifer's recommendation which is supposed to tell the sex of the baby. If it's blue it's a boy, pink it's a girl (really the colors are green and orange). Unfortunately you're supposed to use your first sample of the morning, so we're going to have to wait till tomorrow morning to use it. At this point I think it's going to be a girl, so if the test confirms my suspicion I'll feel fairly certain. If the test reveals "boy" I'll be thrown for a little bit of a loop and be back to 50-50. Stay tuned, we'll post the results when we know. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! Can't wait to see the results. Now, I must let you know that I was a little upset when I took mine and it looked like it could go either way. So, I emailed the company and sent them pics and they told me it was a girl. And right they were. Hey, it's $30 and just for fun!!
ReplyDeleteThe one in Cville cost $45!!! But I am really excited to see what it says!
ReplyDelete