Saturday, November 21, 2009

When Do We Start Thinking About Buying Baby Stuff?

















I think I have it set in my mind that we'll worry about buying "baby stuff" once we figure out the sex in January... but on the way to Raising Cane's here in Charlottesville (a Baton Rouge original!), we were talking about when we'd need to start buying that kind of stuff, and how there's an inordinate amount of baby necessities. There's more stuff that we need to buy than I even know about, or have ever heard of. I am starting to worry that it's a lazy and bad thing that we have yet to make any baby related purchases. Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Baby bed, changing table and stroller are the essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, don't worry. You will have about 4 months to buy things once you find out the sex. So, don't sweat it...there is plenty of time! AND anything you need of mine, you can have! We are done for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen. And Andrew, I can promise you that we won't be buying anything even remotely as ugly as the picture you posted on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pram, Linens, Chaucettes, Boutties.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Might Need A Baby Basket. Handy for carrying in the early months,
    Easy and comfortable to carry, Angels.

    ReplyDelete